Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gotta start somewhere

  "I may not like what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
  That's the way we used to view freedom of speech.
  Now it seems more like, "I don't like what you have to say and I'm going to silence you."

  Well, I'm going to say some things.
  Sometimes they'll just be throwing something out there. Other times it'll be what I really believe, and it may not be that obvious which is which. It might be on a serious matter, and it might be something as inconsequential as a ball game.
  So -- if there's anybody out there -- bear with me. And don't take it personally. As the classic comic strip "Pogo" once said, "Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohow permanent."

  Will get to actual stuff next time. If you're out there, thanks for giving this a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment